Benchmarks are designed to test consumer-grade hardware. LiquidSky runs on sever-grade hardware that performs vastly different during a test. Therefore, you may receive misleading results that do not represent the actual performance. We advise you to simply run a game and see how it works to get an idea of how powerful LiquidSky is.
Articles in same section
- Can I run a benchmark on my SkyComputer to see how powerful it is?
- VIP Gamer Club
- How and where do I purchase a plan or SkyCredits?
- What do I get with a purchase?
- Is LiquidSky available on Mac?
- How do I uninstall/reinstall LiquidSky?
- How do I transfer files from my local computer to my SkyComputer?
- Can I upgrade my SkyStorage?
- Are there any circumstances under which my SkyComputer will be deleted?
- Is my data and what I do on my SkyComputer monitored or shared with 3rd parties?