Benchmarks are designed to test consumer-grade hardware. LiquidSky runs on sever-grade hardware that performs vastly different during a test. Therefore, you may receive misleading results that do not represent the actual performance. We advise you to simply run a game and see how it works to get an idea of how powerful LiquidSky is.
Articles in this section
- Peak Time
- Can I upgrade my SkyStorage?
- Are there any circumstances under which my SkyComputer will be deleted?
- Is my data and what I do on my SkyComputer monitored or shared with 3rd parties?
- Can I get banned?
- Can I torrent games and software on my SkyComputer?
- If I have a technical issue, do you have a Support Department I can contact?
- What Makes LiquidSky Different from OnLive or Nvidia GeForce Now?
- Can I run a benchmark on LiquidSky to test SkyComputer's performance?
- Why do I have to be at least 13 in order to register?