Yes. First, you will get banned for life by trying to engage in any kind of fraudulent activity – using stolen credit cards, for instance. You can also get banned if you don’t comply with our terms and conditions. No torrenting. Note that we are obliged to report any illegal activity on our SkyComputers to the proper authorities in your country.
Articles in this section
- Peak Time
- Can I upgrade my SkyStorage?
- Are there any circumstances under which my SkyComputer will be deleted?
- Is my data and what I do on my SkyComputer monitored or shared with 3rd parties?
- Can I get banned?
- Can I torrent games and software on my SkyComputer?
- If I have a technical issue, do you have a Support Department I can contact?
- What Makes LiquidSky Different from OnLive or Nvidia GeForce Now?
- Can I run a benchmark on LiquidSky to test SkyComputer's performance?
- Why do I have to be at least 13 in order to register?