Using torrents or any kind of piracy on your SkyComputer is forbidden and you will get banned for doing so. Please be aware that it is against our terms of service to use unlicensed software. If you own a game or program on a physical disc rather transfer the installation files to your SkyComputer using Google Drive or a similar service. Do not torrent the files or you risk being shut down.
Articles in same section
- Account deactivation
- Pricing Plans
- Can I run a benchmark on my SkyComputer to see how powerful it is?
- VIP Gamer & Founder's Club
- How and where do I purchase a plan or SkyCredits?
- What do I get with a purchase?
- Is LiquidSky available on Mac?
- How do I uninstall/reinstall LiquidSky?
- How do I transfer files from my local computer to my SkyComputer?
- Can I upgrade my SkyStorage?