Using torrents or any kind of piracy on your SkyComputer is forbidden and you will get banned for doing so. Please be aware that it is against our terms of service to use unlicensed software. If you own a game or program on a physical disc rather transfer the installation files to your SkyComputer using Google Drive or a similar service. Do not torrent the files or you risk being shut down.
Articles in this section
- Peak Time
- Can I upgrade my SkyStorage?
- Are there any circumstances under which my SkyComputer will be deleted?
- Is my data and what I do on my SkyComputer monitored or shared with 3rd parties?
- Can I get banned?
- Can I torrent games and software on my SkyComputer?
- If I have a technical issue, do you have a Support Department I can contact?
- What Makes LiquidSky Different from OnLive or Nvidia GeForce Now?
- Can I run a benchmark on LiquidSky to test SkyComputer's performance?
- Why do I have to be at least 13 in order to register?