We do not share your data or activity on your SkyComputer unless you are engaging in illegal activity. Your actions are not being monitored unless you are flagged by our systems for illegal or suspicious activity.
Articles in this section
- Peak Time
- Can I upgrade my SkyStorage?
- Are there any circumstances under which my SkyComputer will be deleted?
- Is my data and what I do on my SkyComputer monitored or shared with 3rd parties?
- Can I get banned?
- Can I torrent games and software on my SkyComputer?
- If I have a technical issue, do you have a Support Department I can contact?
- What Makes LiquidSky Different from OnLive or Nvidia GeForce Now?
- Can I run a benchmark on LiquidSky to test SkyComputer's performance?
- Why do I have to be at least 13 in order to register?