If you have previously had an account with LiquidSky and would like to have your data transferred, you can create a new account in LiquidSky 2.0 and message our Support, providing us with the email you were previously using as well as the new email address in order for us to locate your account. We will be able to check our data base for accounts created in 1.0 and see if you had any SkyCredits balance that can be transferred to the new LiquidSky. If your balance was equal 0 and there is nothing to transfer, please create a new account.
Articles in this section
- How can I sign up for LiquidSky?
- I can not confirm my email. What do I do?
- What If I had an account in LiquidSky 1.0? Is there a way to migrate that account to 2.0?
- What happens after I sign up?
- Do I Get Any SkyCredits to Try LiquidSky?
- How can I gain approval to the Beta?
- What is a Boarding Group?
- Why was I not assigned a Boarding Group?
- Is there any way in if I wasn't assigned a Boarding Group?