Yes. You can buy a plan or make a Pay-as-You-Go purchase and you will get access to LiquidSky. However, if the Free Plan wasn't available to you prior to your purchase, that will not change and you will still not be able to earn SkyCredits from our advertising partners.
Articles in this section
- How can I sign up for LiquidSky?
- I can not confirm my email. What do I do?
- What If I had an account in LiquidSky 1.0? Is there a way to migrate that account to 2.0?
- What happens after I sign up?
- Do I Get Any SkyCredits to Try LiquidSky?
- How can I gain approval to the Beta?
- What is a Boarding Group?
- Why was I not assigned a Boarding Group?
- Is there any way in if I wasn't assigned a Boarding Group?